PV Democrat Staff
Pauls Valley Democrat
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma —
Today is the day for voters in Pauls Valley and Maysville school districts to mark their ballots for a trio of school board races.
The majority of precincts in the county, an even dozen, are open until 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 for the election.
In PV the race includes a trio of candidates — incumbent Joe Don Looney and challengers Brandi Harris and Randy McGee.
In Maysville there are two board races on the ballot.
For the No. 4 office on Maysville’s school board Vickie Foraker and Cindy Wilmot are running for a five-year term.
Tyler Dean and Heidi Gamble are the candidates for the unexpired term of Maysville’s No. 2 office.
Precincts open for the election are:
• Bill Mitchell Complex in Lindsay, 308 SW 2nd.
• Rec multi-purpose center in Lindsay, 808 N. Industrial Heights.
• Erin Springs Baptist Church south of Lindsay.
• Maysville Methodist Church, 705 Mays.
• PV National Bank, Meridian branch, Indian Meridian and SH 19.
• AFLAC building in PV, Airline Road.
• Elmore City Community Building, 104 S. Main.
• Hennepin Community Building, SH 7.
• Donihoo-Colley Complex in PV, 300 Melville.
• Trucks Unlimited, I-35 and SH 29.
• PV Methodist Church, Willow and Rennie.
• Bosa Center in PV.
All other races impacting precincts are outside of Garvin County.
In Alex a board race involves Jill Hurley and Nicole Anderson Bauman.
Voters in the Bray-Doyle district have Brian Lee Bearce and Clayton Kilbourn on the ballot.
The Southern Oklahoma Tech Center has Richard Chadwick and Robin England Plumb running for a school office.