Saturday, March 24th, I attended a funeral for Fred Riggs. He was a veteran of WW II.
When we entered the (Pauls Valley) cemetery, the road was lined with large American flags. It was very impressive!
The Sexton, Mr. Mike McCrea, is responsible for having the flags displayed during services for veterans. I want to thank him for the thoughtfulness and respect for our military.
- Letters to the Editor
In Broadband agreement
To the Editor:
As a business owner and legislator, I’ve learned that the best government is the kind that doesn’t get in the way when private companies choose to invest in our state to make our lives better and more productive.
- Questions about HB 2780 and HB 2656
Believing in the healthcare reform
I am writing to let you know that there are some people who do believe in healthcare reform.
Thanks for the support
First and foremost let me say, I love Pauls Valley General Hospital. I dedicated nearly 18 of the best years of my life to try to make it a better place for the patients, employees, doctors and our entire community.
- EC a great place for help
- Quick thinking by Wal-Mart employees
- Trespassers beware
- An alternate solution in the interest of justice
- Businessman appreciates support for blood drive
- Writer appreciates community
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- In Broadband agreement