Last Saturday the Oklahoma Blood Institute and KATT 100.5 FM held their 25th anniversary blood drive at Tio’s.
The response was overwhelming. Over 60 people participated — the best turnout in the state.
We would like to thank the Pauls Valley Daily Democrat for helping publicize this event, and especially thank all those who braved the elements to donate.
- Letters to the Editor
In Broadband agreement
To the Editor:
As a business owner and legislator, I’ve learned that the best government is the kind that doesn’t get in the way when private companies choose to invest in our state to make our lives better and more productive.
- Questions about HB 2780 and HB 2656
Believing in the healthcare reform
I am writing to let you know that there are some people who do believe in healthcare reform.
Thanks for the support
First and foremost let me say, I love Pauls Valley General Hospital. I dedicated nearly 18 of the best years of my life to try to make it a better place for the patients, employees, doctors and our entire community.
- EC a great place for help
- Quick thinking by Wal-Mart employees
- Trespassers beware
- An alternate solution in the interest of justice
- Businessman appreciates support for blood drive
- Writer appreciates community
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- In Broadband agreement