a. producing, generating, transmitting, distributing, selling or furnishing electricity,
b. the conveyance, transmission, reception or communications over a telephone system,
c. transmitting directly or indirectly or distributing combustible hydrocarbon natural or synthetic natural gas for sale to the public, or
d. the transportation, delivery or furnishing of water for domestic purposes or for power.
§ 24A.28. Information Relating to Terrorism
The following information may be kept confidential:
A. Investigative evidence of a plan or scheme to commit an act of terrorism
B. Assessments of the vulnerability of government facilities or public improvements to an act of terrorism and work papers directly related to preparing the assessment of vulnerability;
C. Records including details for deterrence or prevention of or protection from an act or threat of an act of terrorism;
D. Records including details for response or remediation after an act of terrorism;
E. Information technology of a public body or public official but only if the information specifically identifies:
1. Design or functional schematics that demonstrate the relationship or connections between devices or systems;
2. System configuration information;
3. Security monitoring and response equipment placement and configuration;
4. Specific location or placement of systems, components or devices;
5. System identification numbers, names, or connecting circuits;
6. Business continuity and disaster planning, or response plans; or [sic]
7. Investigative information directly related to security penetrations or denial of services; or
F. Investigation evidence of an act of terrorism that has already been committed.
G. Records received, maintained or generated by the Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security which include confidential private business information or an individual’s private records.
H. Records received by the Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security from the United States Department of Homeland Security or records maintained or generated by the Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security involving the United States Department of Homeland Security.
I. The following information shall not be kept confidential: