B. All personnel records not specifically falling within the exceptions provided in subsection A of this section shall be available for public inspection and copying including, but not limited to, records of:
1. An employment application of a person who becomes a public official;
2. The gross receipts of public funds;
3. The dates of employment, title or position; and
4. Any final disciplinary action resulting in loss of pay, suspension, demotion of position, or termination.
C. Except as may otherwise be made confidential by statute, an employee of a public body shall have a right of access to his own personnel file.
D. Public bodies shall keep confidential the home address, telephone numbers and social security numbers of any person employed or formerly employed by the public body.
§ 24A.8. Law enforcement records—Disclosure
A. Law enforcement agencies shall make available for public inspection, if kept, the following records:
1. An arrestee description, including the name, date of birth, address, race, sex, physical description, and occupation of the arrestee;
2. Facts concerning the arrest, including the cause of arrest and the name of the arresting officer;
3. A chronological list of incidents pertaining to the arrest, including initial offense report information showing the offense, date, time, general location, officer, and a brief summary of what occurred; and
4. Radio logs, including a chronological listing of the calls dispatched.
B. Law enforcement agencies shall make available for public inspection, if kept, the following records:
1. Conviction information, including the name of any person convicted of a criminal offense;
2. Disposition of all warrants, including orders signed by a judge of any court commanding a law enforcement officer to arrest a particular person;
3. A crime summary, including an agency summary of crimes reported and public calls for service by classification or nature and number; and
4. Jail registers, including jail blotter data or jail booking information recorded on persons at the time of incarceration showing the name of each prisoner with the date and cause of commitment, the authority committing the prisoner, whether committed for a criminal offense, a description of the prisoner, and the date or manner of discharge or escape of the prisoner.