11. The Oklahoma Indigent Defense System Board for purposes of discussing negotiating strategies in connection with making possible counter-offers to offers to contract to provide legal representation to indigent criminal defendants and indigent juveniles in cases for which the System must provide representation pursuant to the provisions of the Indigent Defense System Act; and
12. The Quality Investment Committee for purposes of discussing applications and confidential materials pursuant to the terms of the Oklahoma Quality Investment Act.
D. An executive session for the purpose of discussing the purchase or appraisal of real property shall be limited to members of the public body, the attorney for the public body, and the immediate staff of the public body. No landowner, real estate salesperson, broker, developer, or any other person who may profit directly or indirectly by a proposed transaction concerning real property which is under consideration may be present or participate in the executive session.
E. No public body may go into an executive session unless the following procedures are strictly complied with:
1. The proposed executive session is noted on the agenda as provided in Section 311 of this title;
2. The executive session is authorized by a majority vote of a quorum of the members present and the vote is a recorded vote; and
3. Except for matters considered in executive sessions of the State Banking Board and the Oklahoma Savings and Loan Board, and which are required by state or federal law to be confidential, any vote or action on any item of business considered in an executive session shall be taken in public meeting with the vote of each member publicly cast and recorded.
F. A willful violation of the provisions of this section shall:
1. Subject each member of the public body to criminal sanctions as provided in Section 314 of this title; and