2. Cause the minutes and all other records of the executive session, including tape recordings, to be immediately made public.
§ 307.1. Teleconference Exceptions.
A. No public body shall hold meetings by teleconference except:
1. Oklahoma Futures;
2. The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education;
3. The State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision;
4. The State Board of Osteopathic Examiners;
5. The Board of Dentistry;
6. The Variance and Appeals Boards created in Sections 1021.1, 1697 and 1850.16 and the Construction Industries Board created in Section 1000.2 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
7. A public trust whose beneficiary is a municipality; however, no more than twenty percent (20%) of a quorum of the trustees may participate by teleconference and during any such meetings all votes shall be roll call votes;
8. The Native American Cultural and Educa-tional Authority;
9. The Corporation Commission;
10. The State Board of Career and Technology Education;
11. The Oklahoma Funeral Board;
12. The District Attorneys Council;
13. The State Board of Property and Casualty Rates; and
14. The Emergency Medical Services Authority.
B. A public body may hold meetings by videoconference where each member of the public body is visible to each other and the public through a video monitor, subject to the following:
1. No less than a quorum of the public body shall be present in person at the site of each meeting;
2. The meeting notice and agenda prepared in advance of the meeting, as required by law, shall indicate the meeting will include videoconferencing locations and shall state:
a. the location, address, and telephone number of each available videoconference site, and
b. the identity of each member of the public body and the specific site from which each member of the body shall be physically present and participating in the meeting;
3. After the meeting notice and agenda are prepared and posted, as required by law, no member of the public body shall be allowed to participate in the meeting from any location other than the specific location posted on the agenda in advance of the meeting;