Tickets are now available for this year's Daddy-Daughter Dance benefiting the Pauls Valley United Fund.
The dance is scheduled from 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16 at the Reynolds Recreation Center.
Advance tickets of $25 are available at the recreation center or the Oklahoma Works office, 522 S. Chickasaw.
All money raised will go to help community organizations in Pauls Valley and throughout Garvin County.
Delta Community Action Foundation, Inc. is now leading a campaign called “Spread the Love,” which asks for donations of peanut butter and jelly through Feb. 28.
Drop off donations at Garvin County Delta offices, 225 W. McClure in Pauls Valley and 308 SW 2nd Street in Lindsay, or 223 Washington in Purcell.
• The Toy and Action Figure Museum in PV will feature free admission every second Sunday of the month, typically 1 to 5 p.m., as a way of thanking the community for its support. The next one is Feb. 10.
• A certified driver safety course will be offered from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23 at First United Bank in PV, 315 W. Grant.
The cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for non-members. For more call or text Della Wilson at 405-926-7800 or email at email@example.com.
• The Full Gospel Church of Pauls Valley, 308 S. Pine, hosts a monthly open mic gospel singing the third Saturday of the month starting at 6:30 p.m. The next one is Feb. 16.
• The next First Tuesday lunch at the Antioch School/Senior Center will be at noon March 5 There is no charge but desserts are appreciated.
• Beginning Again, widows gathering for lunch, have returned to meeting once a month at Mimi‘s Restaurant in downtown PV. The next one will be announced later.