Lee Elementary's Students of the Month for February are fourth-graders Daisy Stilwell and Ty Horn, fifth-graders Libby Bradley and Charles Newell and sixth-graders Makenna French and Andrew Jackson.
• Daisy Stilwell is the daughter of Andi and Josh Matthews, and RJ Stilwell. Daisy has a brother, Jackson, in the second grade.
Daisy’s favorite hobby is playing basketball with friends. Daisy’s favorite subject is language arts, and her favorite food is green grapes. When she grows up she would like to be a doctor.
• Ty Horn is the son of Stacey Brinkley and Dustin Horn. Ty has a little brother, Tucker, in the first grade, and an older sister, Maisy, in the eighth grade.
Ty’s favorite hobbies are talking and playing video games. Ty’s favorite subject is math. His favorite food is burritos. Ty would like to be a lawyer when he grows up.
• Libby Bradley is the daughter of Tim Bradley and granddaughter of Sue Bradley. Libby has a brother, Ethan Bradley, in the fifth grade.
Libby’s favorite hobbies include watching YouTube and playing basketball. Libby’s favorite subject is PE and her favorite food is chicken noodles. When Libby grows up she wants to be a hair stylist.
• Charles Newell is the son of Melissa Newell. Charles has two siblings, Tyler Milligan in the 12th grade and Riley Newell in the sixth grade.
Charles enjoys fishing, playing football and basketball. Charles enjoys math and his favorite food is cheeseburgers. Charles would like to be on a SWAT team when he grows up.
• Makenna French is the daughter of Kari Smith. Makenna has a brother, Carson, in the 12th grade, a sister, Makayla, in the sixth grade, and a brother, Rogan, in the first grade.
Makenna’s hobbies include playing softball, feeding the cows, and playing outside. Makenna’s favorite subject in school is math, and her favorite food is the school’s pizza. When Makenna grows up she is not yet sure what she wants to be, we here at Lee know whatever she decides she will be awesome.
• Andrew Jackson is the son of Amy Jackson. Andrew has a sister, Italee, in the fourth grade, and a brother, Cayson in the second grade.
Andrew’s hobbies include riding horses, watching bull riding, and fishing. Andrew’s favorite subject is math, and his favorite food is biscuits and gravy. Andrew would love to rescue and save animals.