This Week's Circulars
Patricia Jo Johnson Darling, 87, of Oklahoma City passed away peacefully March 30, 2020. Jo was born on September 17, 1932 in Elgin, Oklahoma to Minnie Hazel Berkley and Elmore George Hewes. She was the youngest of four siblings.
Wanda Myrle Davenport of Paoli was born on January 22, 1932 in Precinct 2, Hall County, Texas to William Homer and Vera Ruth (Smith) Duke. She passed away on Monday, March 30, 2020 in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma at the age of 88 years.
Jeannie Marie Robertson of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma was born on October 7, 1978 in Nashville, Tennessee to Jerry and Sharron Ora Jean (Jones) Robertson. She passed from this life on Saturday, March 28, 2020 in Wynnewood, Oklahoma at the age of 41 years.
- COVID-19 situation update: Garvin Co. at 11 cases, state has 1,159
- Driver hurt after Stratford wreck
- Garvin County Public Records
- COVID-19 drive-thru testing set for Garvin County
- Garvin County Crime Stoppers
- COVID-19 Update: March 31
- Bond dropped in rape case
- OSDH SITUATION UPDATE APRIL 2: COVID-19
- Be safe, stay at home for now
- Walmart to limit shoppers allowed in stores