The Pauls Valley City Council and Municipal Authority will both hold meetings at City Hall at 7 p.m. Tuesday.This is after a 6 p.m. budget hearing to discuss the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year and a Hospital Authority Meeting at 6:30 p.m. The meetings are open to the public.
The following items are on the agenda:
• Consideration of awarding bids for the pool project.
• Consideration by Hospital Authority of approving a Linen Contract.
• Consideration of a Lease Agreement with Verizon.
• Consideration of approving a joint project with Garvin County to resurface Airport Road and airport parking lot for $28,896.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the employee retirement system, defined contribution plan for the City of Pauls Valley to change forfeitures from allocating to reducing.
• Consideration of denying a tort claim from Charles Nick Williams for damages that occurred April 23, 2012 as recommended by OMAG, the city’s liability carrier.
• Consideration of denying a tort claim from John Agee for damages that occurred Jan. 24, 2012 as recommended by OMAG, the city’s liability carrier.
Meetings could discuss items not on the agenda if they are presented.
A executive session may discuss a pending investigation, employee negotiations and discussing the purchase of or appraisal of property. Comments will also be heard from the city manager, city attorney, the city council, trust manager, trust attorney, trustee and the public.