As of this advisory, there are 59,399 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma, of which 809 have died and 49,989 have recovered leaving 8,601 active cases.
As of Tuesday's report from the Oklahoma State Department of Health there was no change in Garvin County. There are a total of 261 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county, of which four have died and 240 have recovered, leaving 17 active cases in the county.
Of those cases, Pauls Valley has had 117 cases with 1 death and 110 recoveries, leaving 6 active cases.
Lindsay has had 65 cases with 2 deaths and 61 recoveries and they have 2 active cases.
Maysville has had 26 cases with 22 recoveries and have 4 active cases.
Elmore City has had 21 cases with 21 recoveries and have no active case.
Wynnewood has had 22 cases with 1 death and 18 recoveries and have 3 active cases.
Stratford has had 13 cases with 10 recoveries and have 3 active cases.
Paoli has had 13 cases and 8 recoveries and have 5 active cases.
Statewide, confirmed cases increased 666 or 1.1% day over day, recoveries increased by 805 or 1.6% day over day while active cases decreased 148 or 1.7% day over day.
Oklahoma statistics showed there are 9 additional deaths identified to report although were identified in the past 24 hours.
◦ One in Adair County, one female in the 36 - 49 age group.
◦ One in Cherokee County, one female in the 50 - 64 age group.
◦ One in Dewey County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
◦ One in Le Flore County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
◦ One in Kingfisher County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
◦ One in McCurtain County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
◦ One in Pittsburg County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
◦ Two in Tulsa County, one female and one male in 65 or older age group.
As of Monday, Aug. 31, Johns Hopkins reported on the national level there are 6,030,587 confirmed cases of COVID-19, of which 183,597 have died and 2,184,825 have recovered leaving 3,662,165 active cases in the nation.
Confirmed cases increased by 34,156 or 0.6% day over day, deaths have increased by 531 or 0.3% day over day while recoveries have increased 30,886 or 1.4% day over day. Active cases in the nation increased by 2,739 or 0.1% day over day.
For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.