Linney Breaux's in Tahlequah is one of several restaurants that have increased their outdoor seating availability due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As featured on
Although summer might not be the most comfortable time to eat outdoors, Tahlequah restaurants have been serving customers outside, as the COVID-19 pandemic has forced them to limit capacity and sometimes close shop altogether.
This Week's Circulars
Vinita Pearl Parten of DeRidder passed away July 30, 2020 in DeRidder, Louisiana at the age of 88 years.
Patricia Pearson, age 68, left this world peacefully at her home in Norman with her husband Phil Pearson at her side following a long illness.
SFC retired Major Lee Collins, son of the late Lawrence Collins and Lena Collins, was born January 12, 1948 in Oklahoma City.
- Outrage turns to zoo's real story
- Numbers in for hospital petition
- Council loses one, gains two members
- Virus strikes the start of Pauls Valley's school
- Oklahoma State Fair to host Fair Food To-Go event
- EC site to get vet preview
- Garvin County Public Records
- County at 29 active cases
- County has 32 active cases
- County adds 10 new cases, 7 recoveries
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.