Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
Vance Air Force Base public affairs announced Monday limited flight operations would resume for aircraft returning from other fields, with normal training expected to resume Tuesday, weather permitting.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for Bobby Glenn “Bob” Wingo will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, December 5, 2019 at the Hennepin Baptist Church. Interment will follow at the Hennepin Cemetery.
Surrounded by her family, Pamela Jane Johnson, 59, left this earth and the bonds of Parkinson's Disease to be with the Lord Thursday, November 28, 2019. Her funeral service will be held Tuesday, December 3 at 10 a.m. in the chapel at the Edmond Church of Christ in Edmond, Okla. Interment wil…
- Couple's fate is life behind bars
- Abuse to have long lasting impact
- Garvin County Crime Stoppers looking for Ely
- Education groups give school report cards a failing grade
- Rumors the thing with missing teen
- Fake money now getting a look
- Suspect dead, officer injured in 12th Street shooting
- Garvin County Public Records
- Garvin County Crime Stoppers
- Still on lookout for missing teens
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.