As part of American Indian Heritage Month, Northeastern State University hosted Dolores Subia Bigfoot, Ph.D. Thursday, to give a presentation on the impacts of colonization on American Indian mental health.
This Week's Circulars
Rondle D'Wayne Miles of Rosedale, Oklahoma was born to Chalie Ray and Ella Mae (Simpson) Miles on April 28, 1958 in Hobbs, New Mexico and passed from this life on December 9, 2019 in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma at the age of 61 years. Rondle grew up and attended school in Hobbs, New Mexico. Rondl…
Linda Kay Moore of Stratford, passed away December 4, 2019 in Ada, Oklahoma at the age of 59 years. She worked as a director of DME with Indian Territory. Linda was born February 17, 1960 in Texas to Bob and Anna Mae Ashurst. The Stratford area has been her home for the past 13 years. Surviv…
Keith Edwin Webster, 68, was the son of Ed Roark and Ralph and Jeannie Webster. Keith was born in Wynnewood, Okla., on July 31, 1951 and departed this life on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at Norman Regional Hospital after battling health issues the last few years. He is survived by his wife, M…
- Still on lookout for missing teens
- Couple's fate is life behind bars
- Abuse to have long lasting impact
- Plot thickens for phony money case
- Troopers say drunk driver the cause
- Rumors the thing with missing teen
- Education groups give school report cards a failing grade
- Garvin County Crime Stoppers looking for Ely
- Fake money now getting a look
- One school race comes from filings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.